Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a post where i become (not so) scared...

"do something that scares you."


I heard this phrase somewhere in the blog world last week, and decided that I would try and not be afraid of anything and live without limits.


Well....I chopped my hair off. Like a lot of it. And it scared me silly, let me tell you I about died after I reached up and felt my locks, or should I say the lack thereof. But it turns out not to be so bad after all, because I really did want to get my haircut short, I just have always been afraid and go to the bare-minimum of my shoulders, but this time it is way above...and although I'm getting used to it...I kinda sorta love it!


On this same note; "do something that scares you", I am going to be doing an outfit post. yes people, an outfit post. I also have a secret to tell:



{secretlyihavealwayswantedtodoanoutfitpostbutwastochickentodoone.}

Ahh. There I said it. I admitted to being chicken. But not any more ;) because I'm doing it! I'll be posting pictures as soon as possible, just to inform all of y'all. Because I know you guys are dying to see my hair right?? Ha! Just joking, but seriously I will be putting up pictures later today! :)

No comments: