Friday, August 12, 2011

picture-less post

School-schmool started this week, and as a junior I have already had bucket loads of homework, so blogging hasn't been on the top of my list.{if you get what I mean.} And let me tell ya, I kinda missed this place. It's fun to blog, it helps takes a load of stress off my back while I relax and blog. So any-who, I'm sure nobody really wants to hear about school, but I thought I'd do a first impression list of some classes/teachers/whatevers:
*a-hour is gonna stink. big time.
*sports training will hopefully whip my behind into shape. (and by "behind", I don't actually mean I want to change the shape of my bottom, I just meant that I want my whole-self to be physically fit)
*teacher prep is the bomb. working with little kiddies is the best.
*lunch will be great, because anything with food involved is grand.
*math and english are whatevs, because they are just plain old boring classes...that are going to be hard...really hard.
*seminary is going to be interesting, but I shant worry because I have some cool cat friends in there, so all is well.
Basically the above list is what my life will be like while I am attending schmool. Fantastic. I know.

No comments: