Monday, June 30, 2008

Thanks A Million!!!

My very own blog!!!! Yippee!!! I can't wait to post about my very uneventful summer, but first I would like to thank my very patient Mother who helped me make my blog template on Photoshop. We spent quite awhile working to make everything fit in place! I think we have about five of the same templates but in different sizes, ( we used the trial and error method). But you have to give us some credit that this was are first try!
I also would like to thank my Dad who bought my Mom Photoshop for for Mother's Day. He just found out last night that you could make web pages with the Photoshop, and regretfully sighed "Great! The house will never be cleaned again." My Mom and I smiled mischievously when he left the room. Well I better go slave away for my Mom. 12-12 baby!!!

2 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

12-12 baby! i love your blog! what kind of idiotic poll is that? :) everyone knows she's marrying edward. sorry to all you crazy jacob fans out there!

Victoria Renae said...

by the way, i LOVE your layout!