Okay I have been tagged, this is my first time doing this so cut me some slack. :) Here are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 regrets, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys-
1. Hanging out with my outrageously awesome friends and family
2. Listening to music and reading
3. Eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream!
Fears-
1. My house burning down
2. Losing a friend or family member
3. Not being able to see Twilight when it comes out in the theater
Goals-
1. Getting all A's in school
2. Making someone's life easier, even if it is just by giving them a smile or a hug
3. Going to college
Regrets-
1. Not being in any clubs last year!
2. Not taking enough pictures at Sea World over the summer
3. Only trying out for volleyball last year because I was to chicken to tryout for any other sports!
Obsession/Collections-
1. EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.Watching or reading anything that has to do with Twilight!
3. Anything that tastes good and is chocolate !
Facts-
1. I had my first bite of a Slim Jim yesterday, thanks to Courtney. ( It was delicious)
2. I am a Cube/Sphere (Long story)
3. I have the most awesome friends that are always making me laugh
People I tag:
Morgan
My Mom
5 comments:
lol u rock! Spiders!
hola samantha this is jaelyn.
how is life fool?
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
THEY CHANGED BELLA'S LULLABY!!!!!!!!!1
Samantha -
I love your new background! It is so cute!
Update!!!!i!cant!use!da!spacebar!or!da!jee!or!da!7!letter!in!your!name!our!keyboard!is!retarded!
ps
dis!is!Courtney
Post a Comment