Friday, August 15, 2008

One Saturday Morning!





Batman, The Dark Night, Bruce Wane, or whatever you want to call him, rocks!! I love watching the cartoons on Saturday, and this is one of my favorites!!!

We don't have cable, so Saturdays are really the only time we get to watch any good cartoons. (Unless you consider Cyberchase a good cartoon. I guess Arthur is O.K, though :) Spiderman is pretty awesome too, I think I like the movie better then the cartoon though. Don't you hate it when they show re-runs, I know I do! I probably sound weird talking about cartoons, when all you guys have Disney channel and are able to watch real shows all week long! Come stay at my house for a week, you'll see it's full of channel 8 cartoons watched non-stop by my siblings, then you can understand my love for Saturdays!

No comments: