The other day I asked my Mom what I should eat, and, she said: "Eat a banana."I started laughing sooooo hard!! She gives me this look like I'm crazy. I am sitting at the table turning red and laughing, and my Mom is thinking : "What did I say, is something in my teeth?" I had to explain to her that when we were in the pool one night at Sarah's house, Victoria starts saying she has a foot cramp, and then someone yelled out," Eat a Banana!!" Ever since then we always make jokes and tell people to go eat a banana. I never knew bananas could be so funny-making,(lol)!! Sorry, book geek moment there!
5 comments:
BANNANA BREAD!!!!!!!LOL! What did Victoria asy tha tmade me throw bannana berad at her?
Holy Crow look at my spelling :B
Holy crow are you sure your supposed to be in honors, coco? Nice spelling! jk! OMGOODNESS Samantha I laughed so hard at that post. That banana bread was sooo funny! I said that banana bread is gross and then you screamed and threw it at me coco. meany.
P.S. that post was totally happy-making.
sound like it was funny and well i was laughing at ur post and colton looked at e like i was an idiot!! haha
-danielle
Post a Comment