I decided to change my blog background for Thanksgiving, pretty snazzy don't you think? I would like to thank Courtney who spent a very long time helping me pick it out. (I won't tell you the how long it took because you would gasp in horror at the thought, yes it was that bad) I seriously changed my background 5 times, Courtney was getting tired of me changing so she made me promise I wouldn't change it again, well at least for awhile!!! So anyway, thank you soooo much Courtney your the best!!!
Just to let everyone know, I won't be seeing Twilight on Friday or, at least I think, on Saturday!! (Of course I won't be seeing it on Sunday) So please, those of you that are seeing it on Friday or Saturday don't ruin it!! Thanks!!!
P.S. I know I'm a rebel, so don't rub it in!
(Yes I'm sure going out the "in" door classifies me as a rebel)
11 comments:
You rebel. I think we should go together on saturday. that would be fun.
ok so i was just wearing my jacket and without really realizing it totally popped my collar. i laughed soo hard and thought of your rebelness. honey, we need to get you some help. next thing we know your moms gonna call telling us you're in juvi.
OMGoodness Samantha!! You little rebell! I don't know what to write since your sitting right next to me.....Don't you think 'He' is so cute! Your Jealous!!! I don't know how to spell jealous....don't make fun of me Victori.....a! Samantha says you post randomly Victoria!
"Your Meeheheheheen!" Says Samantha as she just read my comment. My work here is done....
Don't listen to her Victoria!!!! She's just jealuos of my rebelness!!
You spelled jealous funny hehehehehe...he...wow iam typing slow on purpose S...a...m..a..n..t..h..a... I am not mean S...a...m...a...n...t...h..a.. Guess What I got first chair in orchestra!! JKjKjKjkjkjkjk :B what's that? Hunter is being a what?....oh a meany a meany slobeeny? Ahhh i need to work on my spelling :B
Bookish is not a word!! So there!!!! (I'm not a slow typer, or a bad speller!!!) >:(
Ohh, so that's how you do a meany face! Thanks Courtney!
Were did you get the idea that bookish is a word Samantha? Sheesh and i thought i was the unsmart one. Ohh. or should i say oh the real way you spell oh!!Speaking of oh has anyone had Oh's the cereal Mmmmmm...Yum yum >:(
Wow. i'm sensin a little tension here. I don't take sides (samantha you know i love u more) JK! you guys need to settle this the old fashion way. One.. Two.... Three.... ROCKPAPERSCISSORS!!!!!!!!!
I love the background! Totally cute! It also takes me forever to pick out my background too! Hope ya have fun seeing Twilight!
Ah! you saw it! call me and tell me wat you thought!
Post a Comment