
On Saturday I was watching Nacho Libre, (By myself) And when Nacho goes, "My life is good, really good." I started cracking up!! I'm sitting on the couch shaking with laughter. I know that everyone has done that too, well at least I think so, or is it just me........... Someone was telling me that laughing to yourself is abnormal!!!! Does that mean I'm abnormal???? I don't think so, or at least I tell myself that I am normal. Hopefully laughing to yourself, (with no one around you) Just means that you have a good sense of humor!! Crazy, or not crazy, Nachooooo is the best movie ever!!!!
(Chancho I need to borrow some sweats!!)
(Chancho I need to borrow some sweats!!)
3 comments:
Chica, you are hilarious! It is totally O.K. to laugh to yourself- I do it all the time, especially with Jack Black. "There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness."
PS Is that how you spell attractiveness?
P.S. Your layout is soo cute!
Christmas is in 31 more days!!!!!
Love your new layout, by the way, you can add me in you links!
Post a Comment