Friday, January 23, 2009

Stitches vs. Super Glue

Stitches vs.Super Glue I'm sorry that I haven't posted in awhile, I have been busy/lazy, mostly just lazy though. I can't believe that another year has gone by!!!! It seems like last month we started 8th grade, and here we are half way through the school year!! I got an i-pod touch for Christmas, I know that was like a month ago, but I haven't had time to post about! Any way, I have been playing with it non-stop! This week has been super crazy, on Monday just before my Mom was supposed to be taking us to the dentist, we her a blood-curling scream, about 10 seconds later we see blood on Spencer's head. We find out that the kids were on the tramp and decided to put a skateboard on, not such a great idea. My Mom immediately called my dad when she realized he was going to need stitches. She then called and made an appointment with our doctor's office, trying to avoid the emergency room. We left and went to my Grandparents house were my uncle met us there and my Grandpa and uncle gave poor Spencer a blessing. Once we got to the doctors I think Spencer started to feel the meds my Mom gave him before we left, because he started to talk, a lot. If you know Spencer he talks when he feels like it, but he usually is quiet, except when he's on a sugar high, (That's a different story though). So he starts asking the doctor random questions which are very funny!! Spencer then re-tells the story about how he got the huge hole in his head to the doctor, when he finally finishes we find out that he doesn't need stitches........... but he did need super glue!!!So that was how my crazy week started!!

1 comment:

Mady said...

W-O-W! That sounds like a very interesting incident! I have to say though, putting a skateboard on a trampoline does sound fun..... until some one gets stitches, or in this case, super glue! Check out my new post on my blog! I can't really say anything about it except it's on the topic of deers... *cough,cough* *nudge,nudge*