
This picture took FOREVER to get off my phone!!! Courtney and I took this picture on my phone a few weeks ago, and I spent like 30 minutes trying to get it on the computer!! I gotta go hope everyone has a great weekend!!
(I think this is a better picture of Courtney then of me. By the way, wasn't Courtney's hair amazing today?!?!)
8 comments:
Wow! I love that picture, Samantha you look perfectly fine in it!!! Courtney's hair did look AMAZING today! I was soooo jealous! I can't believe it took that long to upload it! Well, it's still worth it, I mean, come on, that picture is sooo awesome!
Man, you look fricken hot!! I absolutely love that picture, definitely goin on my binder. Her hair DID look amazing today, that girl is so talented.
you BOTH are so gorgeous! Jealous much? heck yeah. LOVE YOU GUYS! -Ken
CONGRATS on making the Basketball Team!!!
LOVE the picture! You two are so silly!
~Jadyn
P.S. Your camera takes REALLY good pictures!
That is such a cute picture,I love it!
WE took the picture??
Post a Comment