Thursday, April 1, 2010

hmmm...

I haven't been on here in almost forever, it's kinda of funny that I have forgotten about this whole blogging thing. It's weird to think this school year is almost over in a few weeks, and that I survived as a Freshman. (I haven't even been dumped into a trash can......yet!)
Life is average, except of course when something not average happens, something extraordinary. It may be simple like eating my favorite ice cream flavor (that always makes me happy). I know it's corny, but what can I say I live for Friday ice cream nights :) All is well, mostly, because if everything was perfect there would be nothing to look forward to or nothing to look back at and say: "Wow. I'm glad that's over with", and realize how great my life is for the small and simple things.

Peanut Butter Chocolate.
That's my favorite ice cream flavor.
(Just in case someone was wondering)

2 comments:

Jadyn Maree said...

Hey Samantha, I love the background oyu have for you blog! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)