Wow, I can't believe summer is already here!! School went by so fast!!! I am so glad that all the tests and homework assignments are over!! I am super excited for girl's camp this week and right after camp I am going to California and Utah, I am super excited!!! I don't have anything more to blog about so I better go pack!! I hope everyone has a great summer!! :) :)
P.S.- I just got my hair cut, I got about 8 inches taken off!! I will post pictures later!! :)
2 comments:
I know!!! It was like the whole year went by in a blur! It was like only yesterday when I met you and Courtney at bookstore days!!! Hope you have fun in California and Utah! :) I want to see your new haircut soooooooo bad!!!! Post pictures soon :D
I love your new hair cut!! It looks so cute! :)
Post a Comment