Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where art thou Summer....

This is one of my least favorite parts of summer.... the end. School is almost here, the clothes shopping has begun, and maybe, (for those who are on top of things) ended. There are only two things I look forward to at the end of the summer, and they are: seeing friends when school starts and clothes shopping. I am a sucker for malls, I could spend hours trying on clothes and eying those over-priced jeans, and those high-heeled shoes that seem to call your name and then you look at the tags and about gag at the price. I know I have a problem; I love to shop, but hate to spend. Trust me I am working on it. I went to the mall and I spent a whole $7.06 of my money on a bag on sale, plus 50%!! I about cried I was so happy, I had been wanting a leather bag and when I saw this bag in Charlotte Russse I was ecstatic!! (By the way I have a new love for Charlotte Russe, in my top 10 favorite stores) Now I just have to get an outfit, hopefully I will be done with school shopping before school actually starts!!!!

Yesterday, besides shopping, I got a haircut. Yep, not just a trim, a haircut. It's what I actually wanted to get months ago but didn't have the guts to. I finally built up the courage and got the cut. I love it and am so happy, how on earth I will style it by myself without my amazing friend, Courtney, is a task I will have to work on perfecting, I am not as talented as Courtney, but I can try and master my straightener to do my bidding, but it will probably take some time. Here are some pictures my brilliant yet humble photographer, Courtney so graciously took after she styled my hair for me:
















Lastly, I would like to say a special thank you to my Best Friend Courtney, who also happens to be my photographer and hair stylist, I don't know what I would do without her, she is the best friend I could have ever asked for!!!


So that's all for now, I hope eveyone has a great last couple days of summer vacation, and for those who already started school: have a great school year!!!!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

This is Courtney :) It's too easy to take your picture and do your hair because you are SOOO purty!!! Thanks for being an awesome friend too!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Courtney!!!:)

Jadyn Maree said...

Your'e beautiful. That is all. :)