Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why not to procrastinate...

I was thinking, which I do quite often, as I procrastinate doing my homework and chores, "ha! I will blog as I procratinate" So here I am again, I know you've all missed me since I haven't blogged in a few weeks, but that's okay cause I am back. I have made a list, for I so dearly love lists, of things I look forward to:

#1 reading.........
#2 late night TV/Movie watching with my Father...........
#3 laughing with/at friends

Now I will expand:

#1 reading- I love to read,although I hardly ever have the time.I found this quote,read....then laugh. "Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." (~P.J. O'Rourke)
Enough said.
#2 late night TV/Movie watching with my Father- yes I am a fan of action/suspense that play on weeknights, but I don't just watch them alone I watch them with my Wonderful/Amazing Father. We sit and eat some very unhealthy snack usually something sugary and fattening, and watch tivo-ed episodes of Castle, Lie to me, and my favorite.. The Good Guys. We sit and we laugh and we talk about how fake these shows are and say "That would never happen in real life!" while scoffing and rolling the eyes, yet we continue to watch.
#3 laughing with/at friends- When ever something ridicuosly funny occurs, it usually is with my friends, whom are the instigators of my laughter and a funny story is formed. Concerning the part about laughing "at" friends, I meant it in the most kindest way possible: which is to laugh at your friends as long as they are laughing at themselves to begin with! :D

So that's my list, I will stop blogging..for now. Oh, and why not to procrastinate, because eventually when you stop procrastinating, you have to start working again, which is exactly what I have to go do now: work.

2 comments:

Jadyn Maree said...

Samantha-freaking-Harms! I. Love. This. Blog. Enough said. You are so witty and hilarious and I can totally hear your voice through your words! It's amazing!

Victoria Renae said...

Guess what Sam. Guess. Take a crazy prediction at what I'm about to tell you.


Ok, I couldn't wait to tell you. I....wait for it.... READ YOUR BLOG! Bahahahaah just kidding, I always do that.

Love your guts!