Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dizzy Land

Yes. It's true. I went to Disneyland. And what a blast it was! I am a true believer in the whole saying: "Disneyland- the happiest place on earth..." I know I'm cheesy like that. But honestly what makes Disneyland so great is that I am spending time with my family having fun, and forgetting about everything else. I just love the feeling of excitement and adventure I feel at Dizzy Land. And of course I was lame and only took a few pictures with my phone..(our camera wasn't exactly working, sad day)




Probably one of the most exciting events that occurred while at Disneyland was that there was a grand opening of the brand new Ariel ride in California Adventure. Let me just say that Ariel is one of my favorite Disney princesses of all time, plus she has red hair, so we are kinda bffs. But any way, the ride was awesomeness.

So yeah, Disneyland was great. And so far this summer has gone pretty marvelously wonderful. Oh! I also saw Eugene Fitzherbert in the flesh! But guess what?? I wasn't able to get a picture... I am very depressed about this... so let's stop talking about it.




I can't really think of anything else to say......so I guess I should say: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.



(because you know when you can't think of anything else to say that's what you're supposed to say)

No comments: