Thursday, May 26, 2011

school year review

{photo courtesy of Victoria}

School is out for summer! It's official: I am half way through high school. I'm am so excited for long days of swimming and sonic drinking. But before I get ahead of my self with this summer nonsense, I want to do a school year review. You know, just some highlights of my 2010-2011 sophomore year!

* Turning sixteen!!!!! Yeah Baby!! :D I had a wonderful birthday, thanks to all my friends and family!











*Making the girls JV basketball team! I was really nervous and afraid I wouldn't know anyone, but it turned I made some great new friends:





(yeah that's me with my hand on my hip, and the crazy hair, and I'm the shortest/whitest one)







*Attending Winter Formal with Richie Becerra :) We had a great time!










*Courtney and I spent our last year together in Orchestra after 7 years of playing the Viola together... sniff, sniff...









*I also did Track for the first time ever! I competed in Pole Vaulting, yeah the event were you run with a pole to fling yourself over a bar. It was fun, but I wasn't all that great, nevertheless, I still had great time doing it! One of the best parts of track was hanging out at the meets:



* I made tons of new friends in Seminary this year, I was kinda really upset at the beginning of the year because I didn't know anyone all that well in my class, but after awhile I became friends with all the people in the class, especially Sydney, Dalyn, Hunter, TJ, Derek, and the list could go on and on.... :)

{Seminary Photos Courtesy of Sydney}

*Oh! and I can't forget to mention all the times I spent goofing off with Victoria during class! We had fun times drawing pictures of each other without looking... yeah we are awesome like that. Oh and I practiced my throat contortions... yeah it's probably better if you don't ask...


{ Photo courtesy of Victoria....again :) }


This school year was great. I'm so glad to have made a bunch of new friends! I am so excited to be a junior next year, and hope that it is as an amazing of a year as this year has been!!




5 comments:

Alexa said...

Ohhh, I loved this! I especially like the part where Victoria's hair is not on her head correctly. And i think it's RREALLY cool that you were the shortest whitest one on the basketball team. Don't you feel totally awesome for that? I would.

Unknown said...

haha yes I did feel pretty awesome! :D

Renae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria Renae said...

Above comment? Me. Google accounts hate me.
So, this year was pretty much bomb.com. AMAZING post. I love your guts! :)

Jadyn Maree said...

Goodness gracious girl, how is it possible for one girl to be so dang gorgeous? I love you, and I'm so excited to go to school with you next year! It's going to rock! Plus (if you are staying in orchestra *fingers crossed*) we might get to play in Symphony together at the end of the year! :D Anywhosle, your blog is so adorable, and reading it makes me suuuper happy!
Creepster much?
Nah! :)