Thursday, July 3, 2008
Red hot heat!!!!!
The summer heat is literally killing me!!! Today while we were running some last minute errands, the most horrible thing happened! While my Mom was running in to pick up our dog Roxy form her appointment in Pets -Mart, my brothers and I were in the car listening to a book on CD. When I realized that the air in the front was so much cooler than in the back, I decided to go into the driver's seat up front were the cool air was blasting. When my Mom came back with Roxy, I hopped into the back seat, ( Christopher demanded the front seat), that's when I stepped into an oven!!! I then look to and see that the back air control was put on full blast HEAT!!! "Spencer!" I cried, "It was on heat!" He just looks at me warily from his car seat . I feel bad because he had already said that the air was hot, but I just thought it was because it was hot outside! Sorry Spence! I hope that everyone is handling the heat better than I am. Have a great 4th of July!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HA! thats hilarious! i would laugh soooo hard (after apoligizing) see ya at mutual!12-12 baby!
AAAHHHH! WHO VOTED FOR I DONT CARE?
THEY RUINED THE PERFECT SCORE! GRRRRRRRRR........
Update your blog!
Victoria,
I don't care who Bella marries as long as she is happy. I would actually rather her marry Jake if they can;t find a way to make Edward human again. Well maybe.........
Post a Comment