This past week my family and I have been in California. On Thursday and Friday we went to Sea World!! We had an awesome time going to all the shows and seeing all the sea creatures. We saw penguins, otters, dolphins, Shamu, a polar bear, and other cool animals. One of my favorite shows was a dolphin show that was at night, there was fire and music going while dolphins did flips and jumps super high in the air! On Saturday we hung out in San Diego, and on Sunday we drove to my Aunt Stephanie's house, where we are staying for a few days. Yesterday we drove up to the beach with my cousins. We had a fun time except the fact that it was Freezing Cold!!!!! I thought it would be warm, but it was the opposite. Jaelyn and I tried our best to sunbathe but we kept having to cover up with something to keep warm. After sunbathing Jaelyn was a chicken and went to the car while I put my feet in the ocean. My mother had a better idea: push Samantha into the ocean. (She really wasn't trying to get me soaking she was just trying to get me a little wet, but got me soaked instead!!!) Thanks mother. So while I was moping in the cold I decided to wash my flip flops off in the ocean. So I walked towards the shore and and a wave engulfed my feet and stole my beloved flip flop!!!!! I miss it very very much. This is to my dear flip flop: Where ever you may be, you will always be in my heart. Okay moving on, then we went to a pool party with all guys and like 5 girls for mutual. We had a fantasical time hanging out with Travis, one of the cutest guys you'll ever meet. After that, we had a pretty sweet sleepover with Jaelyn's friend Tarah. We ate donuts and ice cream while watching "Penelope". It was a sweet movie. We stayed up super late conversing. We had quite a swell time. That's pretty much how my sweet life has been lately. I miss all of my friends dearly, and we have to get together when I get back. Can't wait for 8/2!!!!! Sweeeet
5 comments:
It sounds like you guys are having fun! We can't wait to see you on Monday after you get home! Be safe and we love you!
BTW - I love that you put Lexie's picture on your blog! It looks so cute!!!
Samantha, that's cool that you have a blog too. The picture of you and Jaelyn is really cute.
Amanda
Sounds like so much fun! So sorry about your beloved flip-flop. Strangly enough, the same exact thing happened to me when I went to the beach.
12-12 baby!
hey do you have 4 hour p.e. with fidler? coco said you might.
TELL ME WERE YOU GOT THAT LULABY!!! I NEED IT I LOVE EDWARD TOO
Post a Comment