Today we went to my cousin Lexie's blessing and got to see her in her beautiful white dress! Lexie was just recently adopted to Tim and JoyAnn then sealed in the temple this summer. I am so glad to have this adorable little girl as my cousin, and no, you may not trade her for one of your cousins she is mine. ( To bad, so sad!)
I also started school this week which is sort of kinda fun, but not really because the only reason it is fun is to wear all of your new clothes and shoes but after you are done wearing all of your new stuff and seeing all your friends again, that is when it stops being fun and starts to get hard. :( Oh well, I should make it through the year with at least some limbs left. (I at least hope to!)
Those of us who have or are in the middle of reading Breaking Dawn please leave a comment on your thoughts of the book! Please NO SPOILERS!!!! Just what you think of it: good, bad, sad, do I need to go on? Thank You :D
9 comments:
I am only commenting because yesterday you complained that no one ever does :D
How lucky for her and you. I bet she will have to make use of your supreme ninja skills when all the boys are going after her. :D
Ninja Out.
kay breaking dawn disussion:
I did not like it as much as Twilight or Eclipse, I liked as much as I liked New Moon. It was all-right, but it left something to be desired.
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!
12-12 baby!
What was the thing that was desired?
Guess what? Twilght is coming out on Nov. 21 now! AAAHHHH!!!!!
11-21 baby!
hey I love your blog, I miss you guys so much and wish i could attend d ridge so badly. hope to see you soon
ohmygosh go read my blog,like now!
hey you've been tagged! Go to my blog for the rules.
love- kacee
Hey its danielle ....hi!
um my blog address is cookychick.blogspot.com
Post a Comment