Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break!!!

It's finally Spring Break!! I'm so glad that we don't have school this week!! Now I can just sit around and relax without having to worrying about anything!!! So today, (while I was sitting around doing nothing), I found some pictures on my phone that I have been meaning to post, and decided that since I finally have free time I would post some of them!!!



This is a picture of Courtney and I after we ate a bunch of Sarah's Canadian mints, they were delicious, but after eating a whole bag of them my stomach hurt! I know you all are thinking, wow, Samantha your tongue is so weird looking compared to Courtney's, but that's why you were thinking it and not saying it out loud, because you know you should never judge someone by their tongue! :)






Courtney and I found this really cool car parked in a parking lot and decided to take a picture of it, (I know it's random, but I couldn't help but think it was cool!!) I think I should have stood next to it and posed or something, it would have helped bring out it's awesomeness. ( My awesomeness + it's awesomeness = total amazingness) I need to think of name for him, because i can't keep calling him "it"! If you have any ideas please leave a comment on what you think we should name him, and yes he's a he.







Sarah, Courtney and I named this orange the "Pineapple Orange". This was the highlight of our Saturday picking oranges for someone in our ward's eagle project. Ever since that Saturday of 4 hours picking oranges, I have cringed at the sight of an orange. (Except this one, it's to beautiful to cringe at!)






Last but not least, here is a picture of Kacee at Danielle's birthday party, I couldn't stop laughing!! Good times!


I hope everyone has a happy and fun Spring Break!!!












3 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

MAN, I miss those mints! My stomach hurt so bad though, cause we ate like 20! You should name the car Filmore. Why? Cause Filmore is a pretty name. :) I love your formula for total amazingness, that is so priceless!

Megan said...

man kacee looks good in that jacket!!! hahah jk!! that looks so fun!!

Jadyn Maree said...

What a hopelessly confused orange! How much do you want to bet that it's all rind no fruit?
=) Just kidding, you're such a cuite!