In the movie the main character (without spoiling anything) starts a blog about food, and tells her journey through her blog, the story was quite amazing and very cute. After watching it I realized: hey I have a blog too. And seeing that all these people are still bloging away, I have been inspired to take a wack at this blogging thing again. So maybe I should think of a better title, something like "Second....or third...or fourth times a charm" but hey I think I'll stick with None. I just I have to think of a clever idea to blog about so I can have a snazy title, for now however, I will start simple. So that's it, nothing to it, Hey I could even leave the title box blank next time...watch out I'm crazy.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Title: None
That blank box with the word Title: is haunting me..... I mean what it's deal? I never did anything to it?? It has no such right to demand a title from me, why not just automatically put in a title called "Title" for you? But ofcourse life is not that simple, I just can't admit that I can't think up some great and catchy title because the truth is...... I have no real idea of what I want to say! There I said it, the hard part is over. All I know is that I just watched the movie Julie & Julia :
In the movie the main character (without spoiling anything) starts a blog about food, and tells her journey through her blog, the story was quite amazing and very cute. After watching it I realized: hey I have a blog too. And seeing that all these people are still bloging away, I have been inspired to take a wack at this blogging thing again. So maybe I should think of a better title, something like "Second....or third...or fourth times a charm" but hey I think I'll stick with None. I just I have to think of a clever idea to blog about so I can have a snazy title, for now however, I will start simple. So that's it, nothing to it, Hey I could even leave the title box blank next time...watch out I'm crazy.
In the movie the main character (without spoiling anything) starts a blog about food, and tells her journey through her blog, the story was quite amazing and very cute. After watching it I realized: hey I have a blog too. And seeing that all these people are still bloging away, I have been inspired to take a wack at this blogging thing again. So maybe I should think of a better title, something like "Second....or third...or fourth times a charm" but hey I think I'll stick with None. I just I have to think of a clever idea to blog about so I can have a snazy title, for now however, I will start simple. So that's it, nothing to it, Hey I could even leave the title box blank next time...watch out I'm crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is adorable! I love you! Keep on blogging, because you are such a great writer. You have so much personality and it makes reading your blog so much fun!
Thanks Jadyn, you just made my day!!! :) P.S. I love you too!!
Post a Comment