
The lovely Jadyn Maree honored me with the Beautiful Blogger award, which I feel in no way like I deserve it, for I am horrible at keeping up at blogging, but I try, I do try! First things first I would like to thank Jadyn! I was tinking of a cute and shnazzy way to show my thanks, and thought, what a better way than to say thanks?! So Jadyn:

I really appreciate it! :D
Now time for the random/fun/cracy facts about me, Samantha, (just in case you forgot who's blog you were reading).
#1 dancing
I like to dance. In my room. By myself. With the door locked. With awesome music. The End. Questions? Comments? Concerns? OK good moving on.
#2 bucket list
yep, I gotta bucket list of all the crazy stuff I wanna do before I die, I have completed 2 items off that list this last weeked, I can't tell you what they were though because it is all very top secret and hush-hush, you know how it goes. BUT I can tell you one thing off my list I want to do and it includes eating, and Elf. Here is a sneak peak:

:) yeah, I wanna eat spagetting and poptarts,andchocolate,andjeallybeans,andofcouse:SYRUP!!!!! It's a must, I think this is #2 on my list of things to do right now...yeah you are jealous.
#3 Reading
hmmmm, I could go on and on....and on......and on.......... about reading, ohh how I enjoy it!! :) The one thing is I never have the time for it any more, but that is just an excuse, I should make more time! Recently I have read the Clockwork Angle by Cassandra Clare, I have to say great book, I greatly enjoy reading Cassandra Clare's books! Now here is a book I want to read:
I have heard really good things about this book, and wanna read it soooo soo bad!! (see the emphasis on the so) And guess what?? They are making a movie out of it supposedly!
#4 Food
hehe how food is so tasty and delicious. oh what's that? what kind of food? good question, mexican food ofcourse!! I love salsa and chips and tacos and encailadas, they are my favorite!! I could eat a whole jar of salsa and bag of chips if my stomach would allow it!!
#5 Friends

#6 I have a secrect wish list
I have photos of all the secret foolish, things I secretly want, except they are now not a secret...bummer....i shoulda thought this through more..
here's a coulple of things I secretly think are awesome!! my heart smiles they are so swesome!!
my Father, just told me that these are hideous, I shudder, and now I will cry.. should I go crawl into a hole? I think not, I just shall forget this ever happened.
Are these tights not the cutest thing ever!!!! I think yes!
#7 Photoshop
I'm currently in a digital photagraphy class with my best bud Sarah Wagher, it is the best class ever!!! It's so cool to create pictures and edit them in photoshop, but I have to admit, I'm not the best most brightest photoshop wiz, but I still have a great time!!
#8 Music
Currently I play the Viola, nope not the violin or cello, or base, but the v-i-o-l-a. Yeah it's exciting. I am amazing (not really I'm 4th chair) but it doesn't matter, life is good, really good. :D Besides playing music, I really love listening to it! My favorite song at the moment is I do Adore, by Mindy Gledhill. The marvolus Victoria Alexander intoduced me to Mindy Gledhill about a month ago, and I still have not stopped listening to her songs!! I get butterflies in my heart when I hear her songs, they are just so dang cute!

#9 I am a nerd
Just to letcha all know at heart I am a nerd, I watch star wars, read harry potter, play video games, but wait one second; don't you know nerds are they best kind??? :D

#10 My Family
I can't talk about me witout talking about my family, because they make me who I am and I love them for it! :D

Last but not least, Tagging time!! I am supposed to tag ten peeps who I would like to give this lovely award:
-Courtney
-Sister Ridd
-Sarah
-Kacee
-Ashlyn
-Mady
-Danielle
-Morgan
-My Mom :)
-Aunt JoyAnn
-Aunt Stephanie
Enjoy :D
2 comments:
Spam!
You blogged!
And you tagged me!
I will try.
I haven't blogged since May!
You are awesome.
I miss you.
You are so dang cute! I love love LOVE your blog! :)
Post a Comment