Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Happy New Year!!!!

Hello, everyone, it's 2011!! Which means ofcourse it's a brand spankin' new year!! Yippee!! Hurray for new years!! Ok, enough of the excitement, now on to the nitty gritty. With every new year comes new years resolution or goals, this year I have come up with several of these little goals, or should I say gigantic goals!! Because goals can be all shapes and sizes you know. However one of my goals this year is to blog at LEAST once a week, (see the emphasis on at least) because I could barely post once a month, so I decide to start of with a reasonable goal for myself.
So I did the math, haha actually I just used google, and found out there are 52 weeks and one day in every year which means I should have at LEAST 52 post by the end of this year!! Wow that's a lot of posts..... But never fear!! I shall be a blogging fanatic by the end of he year, let's hope! ;) Well I wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope your year is full of smiles and lots of laughs!

Oh! And by the way, my blogging buddy, Sarah Wagher just got a new blog so you should go and check her out here!!! Yep she is the best, I luv her! :D

No comments: