Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back to the Future

So umm yeah I'm good. School was bleh. And I shall run off to basketball practice in a bit, but for this moment in my little second of my life, I'm just dandy. :)
Continuing on with other items of business: I'm on my second post of the year!! And you know I was thinking about Back to the Future, know not my future or my past, but the movie Back to the future. Oh you mean micheal j fox bttf?? Yep. That's the one. Anywaysss I was thinking how much I greatly enjoy those movies and their awesomeness. And when something is so awesome you know what I think?!? It should be branded on an official t-shirt, and I should own one. So the next item on my list is to get an amazing-tastic bttf Tee. (oh and btw bttf= back to the future) ;)
Here are the options:



































Haha these made me smile!! :) I hope everyone's Thursday is great, cuz tomorrow is Friday!!


3 comments:

Alexa said...

So, I decided that I am a legitimate blog stalker here. Even if we kind of know each oher. Your blog is so cute, Sam! I hope you don't mind me, a creeper, following you[r blog].

Unknown said...

You are totally NOT a creeper!! It makes my heart smile that you read my blog!! And also.... I kinda sorta have been reading your blog too.... So it's all good!!! :)

Victoria Renae said...

Oh man.... this above conversation killed me. I love you people. :)
SPANTHA!!!! Your blog is so stinking adorable, I just thought you'd like to know that. Jealousy has set in.