Is it to early to be planing your wedding? Because I have already picked out how I want to do my engagement pictures. I know that's sounds a tad bit off the usual way people do things but, I'm not an ordinary type of person, or at least I hope I'm not! Moving on shall we, I would like to do my engagement pictures in a field with long grass and the sun not full in the sky, but not setting either, and my fiancé and I ( isn't that fun to say: my fiancé and I :D ) will be wearing cute little vintagey rustic looking outfits, including plaid for him, and some sort of tights for me! And guess what!? I also found one of the posses I want to do, I just about died when I found this adorable snap shot on the wonderful internet:
(brace yourself)

Isn't this just perfect!! This picture just makes me so happy and I don't even know why!! All I gotta say is whoever I marry better like kissing behind hats... :) hehe, well that is all... for now.
2 comments:
Oh Sam. This made me happy. I cannot wait to be married and whatnot. :)
Oh goodness Samanca I am sooo glad that I'm not the only one who plans her engagement pictures at 16 years of age. :) Some girls plan their dress, some girls plan their husband, but oh dear... we plan the pictures. :) You're adorable!
Post a Comment