Saturday, February 19, 2011

Love Life

For today it is raining, and because of this rain, how is it possible to not love life?? The beautiful pitter-patter of rain on the windows, the slight refreshing chill in the air, and the irresistible puddles make the day lovely and therefore I shall love life.

I made the day a sort of adventure as I was lounging around inside my house, I decided to take some pictures of the outside world looking out from the windows:



















I know I'm no photographer, I am just a humble and meek picture taker. You know, it's all just for fun! :D
After my adventures of taking pictures of the rain, I decided my stomach was in need of some grub, and who would have thought that some delicious leftover chipotle burrito was in my fridge? Score! I devoured the burrito and enjoyed reading the silly bag, which I also had to photograph, remember it was just for fun ;)







After eating the ginormous burrito, I moved on to a nice chilly & fruity popsicle. And just for my entertainment this time, I decided to document my self eating the popsicle.





a tasty treat.....




.....but oh no! It is all gone, only a stick left in it's place.....


........but all is well, I now have delicious red lips left. ;)
What a glorious afternoon, filled with lovely rain showers, fun picture taking, chipolte burritos, and all natural fruit popsicles.......I guess you could
blame it on the rain.
(He is We: My Forever)

1 comment:

Victoria Renae said...

I really truly definitely love your blog. It's just so... you! And you're awesome, therefor your blog is too. :)
PS- In your honor, I redesigned my blog and music playlist and decided to get back into blogging. You're welcome. :)