Saturday, March 5, 2011

Caution: After reading this slight freaking out may occur

I know, I know, I haven't been very stellar lately in the blogging department, but it's all good I'm back now. :)




Here is what I have been up to of late:
























So here's the story; I painted my room forever ago, (aka the summer), from hot pepto bismol pink to this lovely green color in attempt to re-design my room. However, I am just now completing decorating it, I'm slow right?




So this first picture is of a vinyl chandelier I put on my wall; isn't one of the cutest things ever? It makes me happy. :)




The second and third pictures are of a cork board that I painted and put scrapbook paper on, and then nailed some nails in it to hang all my necklaces up. This little baby is a lifesaver, I no longer have to pull out my hair untangling my necklaces. (Don't you hate it when your necklaces get all tangled up?) It pretty much makes my life.




Oh, and guess what else! The most awesomest TV show got added to instant Netflix.......






PHINEAS AND FERB!!!!!!


Yeah, it's pretty exciting, don't fall out of your chair or anything...... ;)

I warned you, you might be slightly freaking out right now because this news is so spectacular!!

Well now I shall go watch some more Phineas and Ferb, dont be jealous :)


1 comment:

Victoria Renae said...

Yeeeeeees!!!!!!
So, your room is pretty much the cuteness. Just sayin. :)