Last weekend I went on a YCL High Adventure with our stake. We had a grand time, filled with lots of laughs and s'mores. (see how I mention s'mores? it's cuz I'm a food junkie) Besides camping and fires and such, we went to a creamery! And not just any creamery, no no, it was a Goat Creamery! So yeah here our some sweet picture that the lovely Sister Wagher took of all of our awesome adventures!
{isn't this sign rad? yeah, I thought it was pretty spiffy}
{Okay isn't this baby goat the cutest thing ever?? His name was Sunday. I just about tried to stuff him in my pocket to take him home. Too bad he wouldn't fit. Next time I'm bringing a duffle bag.}

{ This little guy became Courtney's best friend. I was a little envious so I had to get a picture with him too. I forgot his name, so let's call him Charley.}
Overall we had a spectactular time. geez I sound like im writing an english paper, hold on a second, what I meant to say was something along the lines of:
BEST CAMP OUT EVER!!!!!
true story.
the end.

1 comment:
Ummm it's definitely Bo-Bo you idiot (; haha that is why he is my best friend not yours!! lol
Post a Comment