
Lovely right? And yes, I was eating sour gummy worms, they became my best friends while studying. But enough of the AP talk, because guess what?? I am FINISHED!! So exciting,I know. I feel so relieved to be done with that darn exam!! Now of course I still have my final exams, but hopefully they will be a piece of cake :)
On a side note I ended my weekend by going on my YCL high adventure, and what a very spiritual and fun adventure it was!! I have awesome pictures I will post later that the wonderful Sister Wagher took, and I have to say they are quite darling pictures.
Well I hope eveyone stays alive and keeps their sanity intact, I think I am back to normal now that I stopped talking to my gummy worms...almost normal I mean :D
1 comment:
Oh dear, you have got to be the cutest thing on earth! You look just like I did last week... who am I kidding, you look just like I do every day of my life as a Junior in High School! :) The only difference is that you pull it off way better than I do! :)
Love your blog!
Love the sour Gummy Worms!
Love YOU!
LOVE JADYN MAREE
Post a Comment